STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
The visual impact and immense communicative value of TASS posters have been evident since they were first created - in June 1941
HSBC commissioned shoot for company marketing shot in studio.
A conversation with legendary free jazz saxophonist Trevor Watts. Directed and filmed by Mark French
We were very happy to host The Cambridge Satchel Company for their Autumn Collection shoot INSPIRED BY THE BRITISH COASTLINE
Maibritt Ulvedal Bjelke